I signed up for Weight Watchers Online this week (Friday actually) and I am going to give it a try to see if I can get rid of the extra 20-25 pounds that I seem to have contracted. Right now I feel frustrated with the whole thing, as I now want to eat everything that I know I don't have the points for... but that is showing me the bad eating habits I have gotten into, and how I got in this shape to start with. The goal is to be able to fit into some old pairs of pants that I love, and then I will be happy. I will try to keep updating as I lose weight.
On another note, Michael's is the best thing ever for having a cheap wedding... I got my programs there for ten dollars (on last closeout) and they keep sending 40 percent off one item coupons, so for any budget minded brides out there, it is definitely worth getting on their email mailing list and stalking the store for deals. I have all the stationary for the wedding now... invites, programs, place cards, and thank you notes, and I got it all for about 60 dollars. I am glad that some parts of the wedding seem likely to stay in budget.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment